In me, past, present, future meet

于我,过去,现在以及未来

——西格夫里·萨松

To hold long chiding conference.

商谈着,各执一次,纷纷扰扰

My lusts usurp the present tense

林林总总的欲望,掠取着我的现在

And strangle Reason in his seat.

将理性扼杀于它的宝座

My loves leap through the future's fence

我的爱情纷纷越过未来的藩篱

To dance with dream-enfranchised feet.

梦想解放出双脚,舞蹈着

In me the cave-man clasps the seer,

于我,穴居者攫取了先知

And garlanded Apollo goes

佩带花环的阿波罗

Chanting to Abraham's deaf ear.

向亚伯拉罕的聋耳边吟唱

In me the tiger sniffs the rose.

我心里有猛虎在细嗅着蔷薇

Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble,

审视我的心灵吧,亲爱的朋友,你应战栗

Since there your elements assemble.

因为那里才是你本来的面目